Monday, April 29, 2013

Doing awesome!!!

Here is today's email and he is doing great!!

hey everyone!
How is everyone? it sounds like you all had a pretty good and exciting week! That is great! I am happy to hear about cheer, and track, and mom's race, and Ty's mission call! that is all great news! Super exciting that Tyler is going to New York! That is crazy he leaves almost the same day that I left too! Exciting stuff!!
This week here was really good! I am really enjoying my new area! I get along really well with my new companion, and the other people in our house, and overall it has been one of the funnest weeks that I have had on my mission. Things overall just went really well! It was definitely a little bit weird to be with a new missionary for my companion, mostly just because he doesn't really speak Spanish yet, but it was really good! I also really like being more in the city area. There are so many more people to talk too! And my area is way smaller! It is definitely a different style of work here, and I definitely like it a lot better. In the last week I talked to soo many people it was crazy! And we set a baptismal date for the 18th of May with one of our investigators so that was really cool! He is a 19 year old kid named Kevin, and he came with us to play basketball at mutual and stuff and loved it. He is a cool guy and we are way excited to keep working with him in the next couple of weeks. 
Well I am getting way excited for Mother's day! I can't believe that it is less than 2 weeks away! That seems crazy. the last couple of weeks have just kind of flown by! 
Well I hope that you all have a great week! I love you and miss you all so much! Talk to you soon!
love,
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment