Monday, May 6, 2013

Rain, Rain, Rain

hey everyone!! 
It sounds like it was a pretty good week at home so that is great! I am happy to hear it! Things here were pretty good as well. One thing that was pretty crazy this week was all of the rain. I am pretty sure that the rainy season is starting here because it has just been coming in buckets and buckets. On Tuesday, there was so much rain that the streets basically turned into rivers. There was water almost halfway up our bike tires and the sewer grates got ripped out of the ground and floated away!! It was crazy! I don't think i have ever been so wet in my life haha. It was also the first time that I have been cold here. 
This week I spent a lot of time in meetings, so that wasn't super fun, but at least it was more time in air conditioning haha. And I went and bought a tennis racket because we were going to play tennis today for P-Day, but it is raining a ton now so that probably isn't going to happen haha. But I found out that there are tennis courts and a golf course in my area, so I hope the weather starts being good on P-Day's so that we can have some fun! haha. 
we taught quite a few lessons this week so that was good. There are quite a few people here who let us in and listen to us. More than in the other areas where I have been, so that is really good. 
Other than that the week wasn't all that exciting..But this next week is going to be great!! Almost Mother's Day! Woohoo I am way excited! I can't wait to Skype you and see you guys! It is going to be a great Sunday that is for sure!
Well I hope that you all have a great week! I love you and miss you a ton! Talk to you Sunday!!
love,
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment