Monday, April 1, 2013

Camping????


Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a great Easter. It was pretty cool here. We went camping last night and had a conference up in a mountain and just got back. It was really cool but it really cut in to our time for today, and now the library is about to close, so I won't have a lot of time to email this week.
This week was really good though! The conference was great and it was a lot of fun. One thing that is pretty crazy is that right now I do not have a companion. Elder Garfield decided to extend his mission and then this morning he got sent to the island of Antigua to work....so right now I have no companion. I am just with a couple of the Elders in my district and then President told me to just work with members in my area until Thursday, and then on Thursday I am getting a new companion. I forgot how to spell his name so I will tell you next week, but he has only been here for 2 weeks so I will be training him, and he is one of Elder Garfield's friends from highschool so that was a weird coincedence.
This week should be pretty exciting! New companion, General Conference, April Fool's day! all kinds of good stuff haha.
Well sorry it is short, but I hope that you all have a great week! I love you and miss you all!
love,
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment