Monday, February 4, 2013

Short on time:(

Hey guys, apparently Mav didn't have much time to write today but here's what he had to say...

Hey everyone! 
I hope that you are all doing great! This week the emails are going to be kind of short because we had some ktrouble finding a place to do email today so sorry about that! I will write more next week!
This week was really good! I got my driver's license finally! Almost hit a suicidal family of pigs with the car, and watched a dog give birth which was super gross. It was definitely a really weird week haha. But here we are all just getting really excited and trying to get ready for the visit from Neil l anderson this Saturday. It is going to be awesome to get to meet an apostle and listen to him come and just speak to us! I am really looking forward to it! 
Also I sent my SD card home today so hopefully that gets there with no problems! Sorry that this is so short this week! I hope you all have a great week and that I get more time next week to get to tell you more about what is going on haha. Well have a great week! Love you and miss you all,
Love,
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment