Monday, January 28, 2013

Another week

Here's the email we got today!

Hey everyone!
How is everybody doing? It sounds like it is pretty cold out in Utah right now. It is not cold here haha. It is still hot and sunny just like always!
This week was pretty good! We had a really good baptismal service on Saturday. The girl that got baptized is named Kiara and she is 14. She reminds me a lot of Brooklyn, they are kind of similar in personalities. It was a really cool experience and she was super excited so it was awesome. Another cool thing that happened this week was that we rode our bikes for a couple of miles with a giant group of cyclists that were riding around the whole island of Puerto Rico in two days. I don't really know why or anything, but when this whole big group of hundreds of people passed through the town where we work, we just jumped right in with them and rode until they stopped to take a break at the beach. It was pretty fun!
My birthday was good here. The hamburger that I went and ate was absolutely delicious. It was like a half a pound of meat with these things called amarillos on it. Amarillos are some kind of like fried banana that are really sweet and really good. It was probably the best hamburger that I have ever had in my life!
Other than that it was just a pretty normal week, not too much out of the ordinary going on right now. It is crazy that January is almost over, it went by really fast! That is also crazy that Anthony is already about to leave! I am sure that he will do great!
Well I love and miss you all! I hope that you have a great week! Talk to you soon.
Love,
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment