Monday, January 14, 2013

He sounds happy:)

This is the email we got today...I think he sounds really good!



Hey everyone!
I hope that you all are doing great! Sounds like it is pretty cold in Utah right now! I bet that is a whole bunch of fun haha. It is a little bit warmer here. That is definitely one of the advantages of being on a little tropical island haha.
This week was pretty good. I got to play basketball a few times with some kids at a park and that was pretty cool haha. I really like teaching them because we always get to play basketball after! So today is another Holiday here, and then next week will be Martin Luther King Jr day so another holiday. It is kind of a pain because all of the libraries are always shut down on our P-Days!! Puerto rico just has way too many holidays. But the computer I am using right now won't let me upload photos, so there won't be any photos this week.
This week I met a couple of people who are pretty cool. There is a couple that just moved to Puerto Rico, are super rich, and don't speak Spanish at all. He is from Boston and she is from Jamaica. They are both pretty old and really nice! I also met another rich guy who lives on the beach named Raul. He has a beach house, Rolex, bmw Z4 and only dresses in Ralph Lauren clothes. He is definitely the classiest person that I have seen here haha.
Not really too much happened this week that was super exciting. I saw the beach almost every day so that was pretty sweet though haha. The ocean here is beautiful, I definitely want to come back someday after my mission so that I can actually go to the beach haha.
Well I hope that you all are doing well and that you all have a great week. Enjoy the cold and the snow!!! I love you and miss you all,
love,
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment