Friday, August 3, 2012

Opening his call



On March 21, 2012 Maveric's Mission Call came in the mail.  He was at school at the University of Utah and was not able to come  home until the following day.  It was so hard for me to stare at that large white envelope for over 24 hours.  Finally, on Thursday the 22 we gathered our family and friends together and he opened his call...Puerto rico, San Juan Mission!!!!  Yay, he was so excited.  All he was hoping for was to go somewhere warm.  He got what he was hoping for.  The weather is beautiful in Puerto Rico!!

2 comments:

  1. How lame is it that I am sitting here SOBBING!? Lol. Such a neat expierience. I am positive that this will be the biggest blessing in all of your lives thus far. I look forward to hearing about his mission via your blog! Love you guys! -Jennie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie, we love you too! It will be so hard but I know we will all be blessed. Good things will happen for Mav, I just know it!

      Delete