Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Doing great!!

Hey everyone! 
I hope that you are all doing great! Things are going really well here! President Smartt got to Puerto Rico yesterday in the afternoon and is now our new mission president. He is a real estate lawyer from Alabama and is here with his wife and 2 daughters. I haven't met him yet but I will get to tomorrow morning. It was a pretty good week with a lot of stuff to get ready for the new President. 
On Saturday I got to go and pick up the Honda Pilot that is assigned to the mission president and take it to the mission home. Super sick car, it had just got detailed and everything and was looking sick! then we went and picked up the 2nd councilor in the mission presidency from the airport. and then I got to take the brand new 2014 chevy cruze that only had 30 miles on it to the mission home for them as well. It was a pretty sweet day and a good break from riding bikes around haha. 
Other than that it was a pretty normal week. It was weird to say goodbye to the Alvarado family. We had a leadership meeting on Thursday and it was his last meeting and it was kind of sad and everything. but good too. 
The only bad thing about last week was that I popped like 4 tires on my bike so I finally had to break down and just buy a new actual tire instead of just a new tube. That was a bummer haha. 
This week should be pretty fun since we get to meet president smartt and everything. Hopefully it will be great! I hope that you all have a great 4th of July and a great week!
love you and miss you all!
love
Elder Searle

No comments:

Post a Comment