Monday, July 15, 2013

Great week!!!!


Hey everyone!
I hope that you are all doing great! It sounds like you had a pretty good week! That is great! I hope that you have another one this week!
The last week here was great! Elder Nadauld and I had 4 baptisms on Saturday. The Rolon family got baptized and that was really cool. Elder Nadauld and I were the ones who found them about 6 weeks ago, so we were able to see them go through the entire process of learning about the Gospel and everything. It was really cool, and it has changed their lives a ton. The other baptism was of one of the kids of  one of the families in the ward. His name is Daniel Dickson, and his family is definitely my favorite people in Puerto Rico. They are awesome! His little brother Diego is probably the funniest little kid I have ever met in my life. I will send you some pictures next week. Today is another holiday so we aren't in our usual library to do emails so I can't send any pictures today.
Well this week should be exciting. Wednesday is transfers and there are a lot of new missionaries coming in, so there will probably be a lot of changes. That is always exciting! 
Well I hope that you all have a great week! I love you and miss you all! Talk to you soon!
love
Elder Searle

P.S. oh yeah! that storm didn't do anything here. It just rained like it does everyday haha

No comments:

Post a Comment